Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2019, 05:30 AM   #201
Ferus
Join Date: Feb 2001
 
Ferus's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,072
Jesus CHRIST - could you at least remove their real name and address?


https://gdpr-info.eu/
__________________
#teamtrees
1 tree = $1
TeamTrees.org - Help us plant 20 million trees around the globe by January 1st, 2020.
Ferus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 05:31 AM   #202
ANAL PASTE
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Palm Springs, CA
Posts: 844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post

As you can clearly see I have paid £200 to £400 during my whole career for a full days work. Anyone who thinks girls will pose nude for $10 a day knows nothing about content or being an idiot or just trolling.

Stefan for sure knows I paid more than him for solo girl days because he used the same girls and my make up artist who worked for him told me. He was forced to pay more for hardcore because agents made sure he did.

So I now expect apologies to come in and for you to drop this stupid argument.
LOL. Notice how most of those are made to English models and shot in England.
Your top Czech models barely made $200 mark. I am guessing for much longer than 1 day of work. Damn, you sure knew how to milk those poor eastern European girls.
ANAL PASTE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 05:35 AM   #203
DukeSkywalker
artificer in brass & iron
 
DukeSkywalker's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NJ
Posts: 10,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
So how should we have adapted?

Opened an exclusive paysite? They must think that content producers we had the hard part mastered and doing the webmaster part was easy. Then where is their great website?

Close the magazine set side of the business and done what so many online content producers did. From home because who could afford studios and staff? Not AmazingContent.com who is quick to tell us how we failed.

Become an affiliate? Which must be very easy in their opinion.

Become a programmer?

Industry attorneys should have fought tubes pro bono. The fsc (a useless operation) should have never have bitched and bent the knee and sucked the teet. That’s that
DukeSkywalker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 05:37 AM   #204
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Porn Nerd View Post
[/I]

This is it Paul. To answer the question of the thread "How should we have adapted"? THIS.

All we need is someone to drive traffic, design the site, organize affiliates....basically all the things you should have learned how to do yourself. But, being older and established in print, these new skills were, like a Baby Boomer trying to figure out a Blackberry, beyond you.

Back 10-15 years ago you could have easily reached six figs (profit) if you had done the above. Rebills were strong back then so it was relatively easy (compared to today) to build a Membership base. The above is basically what it means to be a Program Owner (not an affiliate) and you were not interested, couldn't see the profit potential, the skills were above your competence level and then there's that photographer's superior attitude. LOL

Enjoy your retirement Paul and stop looking back.
If someone with your skills had come to me and proved they could drive the kind of numbers to my site that Rochard claims everyone could do, I would have listened.

The problem was the type of offers got from 1998 to recently. They were, hand over my content so they erect a site, drive traffic, take the money and pay me, or not, on a partnership deal. I tried a couple and got ripped off.

People making $1k a day don't need to partner up with anyone, they could buy our entire library for $25,000 and own it lock stock and barrel. No partnership, no interference, no monthly profit payments. The problem was they never had the money, Rochard wants us to believe people making $365 a year profit with crap content aren't going to progress into a better level. Most programs couldn't afford $500 for a solo girl exclusive set and video or $1,500 for BG.

The difference between sites making $1k a day and $1k a fortnight is the content. Getting it accepted on a good TGP, getting it liked enough by enough people to clink the link then getting enough to buy it and keeping enough to rebill.

You forget we had a paysite and it was relatively successful considering the site was an offshoot of our magazine work and content stores. To make it more successful getting more affiliates wasn't the key, it was shooting a totally different type of content, GG and BG. Which had a ceiling for how many magazines bought.

But look what Stefan's site was like, a lot of BG and he admits it wasn't a success. Because not every site is a success.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 05:38 AM   #205
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldJeff View Post
My Thoughts in a sentence

You wasted a tremendous amount of time looking in the rear view talking about how things WERE instead of working at profiting with how things ARE

This sentence would be accurate on any date since 1999
In 1999 I was looking forward to the time when free content would totally dominate the internet.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 05:45 AM   #206
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 5,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Because I want people to understand there was a porn industry that thrived before the Internet came.

ahhhhh - you want we close the internet - got it now.
I thought you mean the tubes but now it is the whole internet.

Quote:
The global market the online community claimed to have access to was and still is N. America, Europe and a few other places very low down the list. Places that always had porn and still the backbone of bought traffic.
there was no global market before the internet, you clown.

the few that deliverd into this market have been the big magazines and a hand full of of agencies.

what they made in porn in a year we make in this days in a week.
there are 1000 times more people living from that as in the time when there was only a small group of people doing it.

my first cellphone was actually a suitcase and it was 40.000 dollar (and I am pretty sure that their production costs have been 5-digit).
a one minute call was around 5 euro.
do you believe that this have been the "good times" of the mobile phone industry?

in the 1920s, a normal earner would have had to work for 40 years and NOT spend anything on buying a car. were those the golden years of the car industry?

you never understood that the market in which we operate today is 1000 times bigger than the one you call the "golden era".

in a mass market where tens of thousands of competitors are on the move, you have to be smart. you never were, you're not and you're not going to be.
so the whole discussion is pointless - you can't teach anyone who doesn't even understand the function of roller skates how to build a formula1 vehicle.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 06:30 AM   #207
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeSkywalker View Post
Industry attorneys should have fought tubes pro bono. The fsc (a useless operation) should have never have bitched and bent the knee and sucked the teet. That’s that
Online porn has always been dominated by the lowest common denominator. If someone offline had stolen copyright material and published it they would end up in court. Online encouraged it by people sending these companies traffic, sponsors dong nothing to stop it, sponsors guilty of breaking terms and conditions on licenses, sites going up with shit content and people proud of it.

How many fought back and paid to fight the patent scammers?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 06:35 AM   #208
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANAL PASTE View Post
LOL. Notice how most of those are made to English models and shot in England.
Your top Czech models barely made $200 mark. I am guessing for much longer than 1 day of work. Damn, you sure knew how to milk those poor eastern European girls.
Didn't expect an apology. So you want more model releases from Czech girls.

10,000 CZK = £337.45 or $437

The addresses are old, so no problem. Do you want me to hide the name as well so you can complain even more. Or should I just say because you're trolling.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 06:51 AM   #209
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!
 
MaDalton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Cheque Republic
Posts: 37,957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
But look what Stefan's site was like, a lot of BG and he admits it wasn't a success. Because not every site is a success.
yeah, because I'm not sitting on GFY pretending to know things that I don't.

and because opposed to you I am not full shit and keep lying to people

yeah, our paysites weren't a success.

the production business was - and then I quit.

end of story
__________________

AmazingContent.com - providing only the best content and service since 2003
Amateur - exGirlfriend - Glamour - Reality - Gonzo - 4K
ICQ 319-146-475 - Skype madalton02826 - sales [at] amazingcontent [dot] com
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 06:52 AM   #210
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 5,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Online porn has always been dominated by the lowest common denominator. If someone offline had stolen copyright material and published it they would end up in court. Online encouraged it by people sending these companies traffic, sponsors dong nothing to stop it, sponsors guilty of breaking terms and conditions on licenses,
and this is WHY ? - because EVERYONE want to buy as cheap as possible.
no matter if it is a publisher, an affiliate program or an advertiser.

Quote:
sites going up with shit content and people proud of it.
as long as they attract users with it what is wrong with it?

the solution is already existing.
there are many content agencies and even licence owners that are selling tube right for small money.
but they do not sell to 1 or 3 or 5 customers - they are selling to 1000nds of tubes the same content over and over.

if you take this tubes away the traffic will go to the offshore tubes where everything is stolen. how do you want to catch a russian, an indian or a chinese or even an american that would hide behind such an person?

many tubes are licencing their content and get free content from affiliate programs on top of that (or even get paid for it).

you simply have to forget the idea that you will find a lot of customers that are able to pay 100 $ for a video. but you will find hundreds and thousands of customers that a willing to pay 3 $ for a nonexclusive video and they will buy a few thousand of them every month.

yes - this game is harder - but MUCH BIGGER.

if you would be smart (and i really believe that you are at least in this case) you would already sell your favorite 500 dollar pack INCLUDING non-exclusive reselling rights for 3000 to 5000 around 20 or 30 times.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 06:52 AM   #211
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDalton View Post
are you now posting models real names and addresses (which thankfully have changed probably since then) on GFY?

maybe it would be easier for everyone, including you, if you were banned.

And yeah, we paid agencies, because they did work for us, not sure if it's a proud moment to say that you didn't pay agencies.

And we never paid girls $10 and pretended it's just a casting and then sold the content for $300.

with every post you make you look worse
If I had blanked out the names and addresses people would by lying that it was all faked, so I can't beat the trolls.

As for agency girls. we rarely used agency girls because they were always shot by others who had worked for the same magazines we a worked for, Steve Colby had an agent who used his studio and got first pick of the girls, DDF had a very close relationship with another agent in Brno, etc. Hans Cox worked with another English photographer based in Brno. We made our money with brand new girls who we shot as much work as possible with and got all the top paying markets with.

Also doing castings was an excellent way to get loads of Readers wives pictures. Girls were told they would get 500 CZK for 10 minutes work. They were happy because it was better than getting nothing and still doing pictures for nothing, because we couldn't publish them. We would shoot 10 to 15 girls a fortnight for RW work in Prague, find 1 or two good girls we could shoot for the day and often a girl we could shoot for a week and really earn.

You're pissed off because you were only getting $300 for a set and video which you no longer own. So please
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 07:02 AM   #212
ANAL PASTE
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Palm Springs, CA
Posts: 844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Didn't expect an apology. So you want more model releases from Czech girls.

10,000 CZK = £337.45 or $437

The addresses are old, so no problem. Do you want me to hide the name as well so you can complain even more. Or should I just say because you're trolling.
I am not sure what you want an apology for. You have 2 Czech girls who probably spent full week for that amount of money. The rest of them have nothing to do with what we were talking about. Once again you made yourself look an idiot posting UK model releases. Obviously, no-one in UK would work for you for $10, the same way Czech girls did. Let me buy 5 random sets from someone who still sells your content and see. Do you know anyone who has your content, Paul? Lets do a test.
ANAL PASTE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 07:03 AM   #213
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDalton View Post
yeah, because I'm not sitting on GFY pretending to know things that I don't.

and because opposed to you I am not full shit and keep lying to people

yeah, our paysites weren't a success.

the production business was - and then I quit.

end of story
I only talk about content, marketing (not slinging mud at a wall marketing) and selling. Subjects I know better than you.

You are full of shit and do keep lying, post the URL of our accounts.

Our paysite was a success,in that we made more money from it than it cost. How come your paysites weren't a success. Rochard could make a success of a crap content one, couldn't you learn to drive traffic?

If your production business was a success, explain how. Because your markets were custom content and a store. Ours were print (which paid far more than custom) stores, DVDs (which paid more than custom) and a successful paysite.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 07:06 AM   #214
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 5,192
i still miss your explanation why you changed gender, paula ?
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 07:27 AM   #215
sonofsam
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 18,392
Not sure what you're hoping to do here Paul. What is best case scenario for you? People tell you that you are "right" and you win?

Failing in adult isn't the end of the world. Though it was a lot of money for me at the time, since I was like 17, it's actually been the cheapest business lesson I've ever had.

Stop dreading over what happened in the past and move on. If your goal is to make money, there are other ways to get rich than just porn which I personally believe is one of the hardest places to make money right now.

At least I can accept that I failed in adult and moved on and kill it in other industries. Maybe it's time for you to just accept that you didn't keep up with the times and not blame the tubes for everything. Even if the tubes killed porn, who cares? The porn business deserved to get a little fucked by how much they fucked their customers with shady billing practices and everything else

Hope your health situation improves, but when it comes to this thread you look like an idiot.

On the bright side at least your photography skills are way better than AaronM's (not a compliment)
sonofsam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 07:58 AM   #216
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!
 
MaDalton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Cheque Republic
Posts: 37,957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
You're pissed off because you were only getting $300 for a set and video which you no longer own. So please
Dear Paul, acording to my content store I own 7504 picture sets and videos - and I haven't even published yet everything I own. So make that more like 8000.

And I also own the whole Michael Ancher library and always was too lazy to work my way through it. You can count that on top.

And this is without everything we shot exclusively - I honestly have no idea how much that was - but at least 2-3 times that amount.

Rest assured: I am not pissed off
__________________

AmazingContent.com - providing only the best content and service since 2003
Amateur - exGirlfriend - Glamour - Reality - Gonzo - 4K
ICQ 319-146-475 - Skype madalton02826 - sales [at] amazingcontent [dot] com
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 08:04 AM   #217
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!
 
MaDalton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Cheque Republic
Posts: 37,957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
I only talk about content, marketing (not slinging mud at a wall marketing) and selling. Subjects I know better than you.
__________________

AmazingContent.com - providing only the best content and service since 2003
Amateur - exGirlfriend - Glamour - Reality - Gonzo - 4K
ICQ 319-146-475 - Skype madalton02826 - sales [at] amazingcontent [dot] com
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 08:20 AM   #218
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!
 
MaDalton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Cheque Republic
Posts: 37,957
Damn - forgot another 340 sets and vids...
__________________

AmazingContent.com - providing only the best content and service since 2003
Amateur - exGirlfriend - Glamour - Reality - Gonzo - 4K
ICQ 319-146-475 - Skype madalton02826 - sales [at] amazingcontent [dot] com
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 08:29 AM   #219
ANAL PASTE
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Palm Springs, CA
Posts: 844
Quote:
Our paysite was a success,in that we made more money from it than it cost
I just checked internet archive and it looks like it cost about $250 to make it. Give or take. At least that is what my Romanian designer was charging. So you made whooping $300 from it?

PS: Paul, who is selling your content now? I want to buy few sets.
ANAL PASTE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 09:03 AM   #220
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
I only talk about content, marketing (not slinging mud at a wall marketing) and selling. Subjects I know better than you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDalton View Post
Damn I was going to quote that bit toobut you beat me to it! Delusional but hilarious.

BTW: If you have content you are not currently using or just sitting on we should talk. Free money is always a good thing.
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 09:15 AM   #221
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 51,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
If an affiliate had came to me with proof, by promoting my site and showing me what he could do with good content, I would have partnered up with him. But none did, none bought enough of my Bargain Basement to do whet you make sound was easy.
That's not how it works.... Affiliates don't need to come to you with "proof" of their work.

I'll never forget our first "big" affiliate. We met him at YP Mexico. He told us he could send us 100 sales a day. When we got back home from Mexico he signed up, and he sent us 100 joins a day. He was the first out of hundreds of affilaites that could send us that amount of joins a day.

I think your problem is you failed to network. You didn't know the affiliates. Granted, you were a photographer, and it wasn't your job to know the affiliates but... I went to the shows and I had to know everyone - the affilaites, the photographers, the hosting companies, the billing companies, and everyone else... Beacuse I never knew when I would need them. I didn't need to know photographers in Europe, we had our own in house photographers, but when one day we decided we need a photographer in Europe we knew just who to call. That's called business.

I went to most of the shows in the US from 2000-2010 and also shows in Europe yet... Somehow I never met you.

You failed to network. You did your business and "dabbled" in online stuff, and when you made the decision to actually work in online you didn't know the right people, it was poorly executed, and then you had the magic join links disaster which you never recovered from.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 09:49 AM   #222
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!
 
MaDalton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Cheque Republic
Posts: 37,957
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Porn Nerd View Post
Damn I was going to quote that bit toobut you beat me to it! Delusional but hilarious.

BTW: If you have content you are not currently using or just sitting on we should talk. Free money is always a good thing.
well - i do have the whole Michael Ancher library i am not using at all.

it counts as vintage nowadays, I guess, it's mostly from early 2000

but if vintage glam content is something you think you have traffic for...

something like: AmazingContent.com - high quality adult content since 2003

about 200 sets and 70 SD videos - mostly solo
__________________

AmazingContent.com - providing only the best content and service since 2003
Amateur - exGirlfriend - Glamour - Reality - Gonzo - 4K
ICQ 319-146-475 - Skype madalton02826 - sales [at] amazingcontent [dot] com
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 10:16 AM   #223
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 5,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDalton View Post
well - i do have the whole Michael Ancher library i am not using at all.

it counts as vintage nowadays, I guess, it's mostly from early 2000

but if vintage glam content is something you think you have traffic for...

something like: AmazingContent.com - high quality adult content since 2003

about 200 sets and 70 SD videos - mostly solo
do you still remember what i have bought from you ?

if there is anything left - make me a package i buy all what i don´t have already.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 10:42 AM   #224
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!
 
MaDalton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Cheque Republic
Posts: 37,957
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
do you still remember what i have bought from you ?

if there is anything left - make me a package i buy all what i don´t have already.
I'm sure I can find something
__________________

AmazingContent.com - providing only the best content and service since 2003
Amateur - exGirlfriend - Glamour - Reality - Gonzo - 4K
ICQ 319-146-475 - Skype madalton02826 - sales [at] amazingcontent [dot] com
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 10:43 AM   #225
SpicyM
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,790
As you can clearly see I have paid £200 to £400 during my whole career for a full days work. Anyone who thinks girls will pose nude for $10 a day knows nothing about content or being an idiot or just trolling.

Stefan for sure knows I paid more than him for solo girl days because he used the same girls and my make up artist who worked for him told me. He was forced to pay more for hardcore because agents made sure he did.

So I now expect apologies to come in and for you to drop this stupid argument.


Dude, you should have blurred the personal information in those pics! This can actually be against the law.

BTW.. did you create the papers yourself? It looks like an amateur created those forms instead of a lawyer, which is a very bad idea.
SpicyM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 11:43 AM   #226
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,974
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDalton View Post
well - i do have the whole Michael Ancher library i am not using at all.

it counts as vintage nowadays, I guess, it's mostly from early 2000

but if vintage glam content is something you think you have traffic for...

something like: AmazingContent.com - high quality adult content since 2003

about 200 sets and 70 SD videos - mostly solo
Actually vintage does very well! So let's talk. I will contact you next week via Skype.
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 12:44 PM   #227
Klen
The name you know
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Golem city
Posts: 28,829
Images with personal information deleted from all posts.
__________________
Contact : http://scr.im/addtrades For GFY administration queries - info at gfy.com

10/42
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 01:03 PM   #228
Ferus
Join Date: Feb 2001
 
Ferus's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlenTelaris View Post
Images with personal information deleted from all posts.
Missed one post on page 4
__________________
#teamtrees
1 tree = $1
TeamTrees.org - Help us plant 20 million trees around the globe by January 1st, 2020.
Ferus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 01:04 PM   #229
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!
 
MaDalton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Cheque Republic
Posts: 37,957
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlenTelaris View Post
Images with personal information deleted from all posts.
__________________

AmazingContent.com - providing only the best content and service since 2003
Amateur - exGirlfriend - Glamour - Reality - Gonzo - 4K
ICQ 319-146-475 - Skype madalton02826 - sales [at] amazingcontent [dot] com
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 01:08 PM   #230
fuzebox
making it rain
 
fuzebox's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: seattle
Posts: 19,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Because I want people to understand there was a porn industry that thrived before the Internet came.
Everyone understands that.

You refuse to believe the industry is thriving after the Internet came.
fuzebox is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 01:13 PM   #231
Klen
The name you know
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Golem city
Posts: 28,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferus View Post
Missed one post on page 4
Fixed that one as well
__________________
Contact : http://scr.im/addtrades For GFY administration queries - info at gfy.com

10/42
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 01:14 PM   #232
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 5,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post

If your production business was a success, explain how. Because your markets were custom content and a store. Ours were print (which paid far more than custom) stores, DVDs (which paid more than custom) and a successful paysite.
if i only look at your old adress in england i can aleady see what a huge billion dollar company you was running

DOESN`T THAT LOOK LIKE HOLLYWOOD
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 02:22 PM   #233
SpicyM
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlenTelaris View Post
Images with personal information deleted from all posts.
You deleted the quoting from my own post
SpicyM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 02:39 PM   #234
Nitzer Ebb
Confirmed User
 
Nitzer Ebb's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Stjørdal, Norge
Posts: 641
I have some content from Paul's old store. If it's OK with him, I can post blurred out releases with what he paid those particular models. I know its not an audition set because I only buy 5 or more sets per amateur girl to have separate page. It may take a while since I closed that site few years ago.
__________________
Nitzer Ebb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 03:12 PM   #235
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,974
Personally I don't care what Paul did or did not pay models, how he found them, how he shot them, etc. This was basically TWO DECADES AGO now. And I don't feel like adjusting exchange rates with inflation rates vs living conditions vs post-Communist Era per capita income vs blah blah blah. NONE of those conditions exist TODAY.

So unless this is a history lesson and test - which some of you (including Paul himself) FAILED - I don't see the point in fighting with a retired troll/photographer whose only connection to the Internet, reality and the 21st century is GFY itself.

But hey, carry on.
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 07:45 AM   #236
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofsam View Post
Not sure what you're hoping to do here Paul. What is best case scenario for you? People tell you that you are "right" and you win?

Failing in adult isn't the end of the world. Though it was a lot of money for me at the time, since I was like 17, it's actually been the cheapest business lesson I've ever had.

Stop dreading over what happened in the past and move on. If your goal is to make money, there are other ways to get rich than just porn which I personally believe is one of the hardest places to make money right now.

At least I can accept that I failed in adult and moved on and kill it in other industries. Maybe it's time for you to just accept that you didn't keep up with the times and not blame the tubes for everything. Even if the tubes killed porn, who cares? The porn business deserved to get a little fucked by how much they fucked their customers with shady billing practices and everything else

Hope your health situation improves, but when it comes to this thread you look like an idiot.

On the bright side at least your photography skills are way better than AaronM's (not a compliment)
I didn't fail and people lying saying I did pisses me off. Because other losers repeat it and suddenly a lie becomes accepted as the truth.

I retired before Tubes really bit into the revenue of the industry. The reason for retiring was purely down to my health, the video shows how hard it was for me to shoot. To carry on I would have to shoot everything because it would need to be dominated by BG and GG. 58 was a good time to retire.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 07:48 AM   #237
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDalton View Post
Dear Paul, acording to my content store I own 7504 picture sets and videos - and I haven't even published yet everything I own. So make that more like 8000.

And I also own the whole Michael Ancher library and always was too lazy to work my way through it. You can count that on top.

And this is without everything we shot exclusively - I honestly have no idea how much that was - but at least 2-3 times that amount.

Rest assured: I am not pissed off
I'm not talking about your content store, obviously you need more content in it to make up for the lower paying market you relied on. If we had carried on we would have had more. But success is down to sales not the size of the store.

PN will offer to do a revenue deal, because I doubt he can afford to buy. But if he does buy it won't be for much.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 07:56 AM   #238
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
That's not how it works.... Affiliates don't need to come to you with "proof" of their work.

I'll never forget our first "big" affiliate. We met him at YP Mexico. He told us he could send us 100 sales a day. When we got back home from Mexico he signed up, and he sent us 100 joins a day. He was the first out of hundreds of affilaites that could send us that amount of joins a day.

I think your problem is you failed to network. You didn't know the affiliates. Granted, you were a photographer, and it wasn't your job to know the affiliates but... I went to the shows and I had to know everyone - the affilaites, the photographers, the hosting companies, the billing companies, and everyone else... Beacuse I never knew when I would need them. I didn't need to know photographers in Europe, we had our own in house photographers, but when one day we decided we need a photographer in Europe we knew just who to call. That's called business.

I went to most of the shows in the US from 2000-2010 and also shows in Europe yet... Somehow I never met you.

You failed to network. You did your business and "dabbled" in online stuff, and when you made the decision to actually work in online you didn't know the right people, it was poorly executed, and then you had the magic join links disaster which you never recovered from.
That's affiliates, I'm talking about people who wanted my entire library for free. They would host, design, run, control payment and give me a share at the end of the day. So it's exactly how it works.

An affiliate who sent 100 sign ups a day is the type of person I wanted to team up with. The only people I met were rip off merchants, promising to make me rich if I followed their rules. Tried enough to know they were rip off merchants. Talk is cheap.

So where is this site that you own and was getting so many great affiliates?

I never met you either. I was at all the shows in Europe, the big ones in the States as JFK's photos prove.

The content store was a success, magazines, DVDs a success. I didn't open a paysite because I'm not as clever as you. Neither is Stefan and a lot of other people who failed at opening paysites, had to work for others to make up their income, never progressed beyond small affiliates. You have to admit not everyone can be as great as you.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 08:12 AM   #239
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 5,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
I didn't fail and people lying saying I did pisses me off. Because other losers repeat it and suddenly a lie becomes accepted as the truth.

I retired before Tubes really bit into the revenue of the industry. The reason for retiring was purely down to my health, the video shows how hard it was for me to shoot. To carry on I would have to shoot everything because it would need to be dominated by BG and GG. 58 was a good time to retire.
paul YOU are the one who calls things that just jumped out of your little mind a fact.

you know zero and not with whom you write here or what the individual people do here and certainly you have zero insight into their numbers.

and although you don't know that at all, you claim that you understood and did everything better than those who might buy you up with what they just have in their pocket.

in contrast, we know your history, can read your numbers and see how miserable you have been all your life.
we don't blame you for not getting it any better, but what annoys everyone here is your constant know-it-all, even though everyone can see and read that you have no idea what you are blabbering about.

if you would just keep your mouth shut and acknowledge that everyone has shit in corners where you weren't even allowed to smell, everyone would treat you respectfully.

but the way you behave you have destroyed the respect you would have liked yourself to have.

but the way you act has made sure that nobody can respect you. you act like an old senile asshole and come up with arguments that everyone can only shake their heads about. many (including me) initially thought this was a satire show because none of us could believe that someone that is at least know by name could really be as stupid as you are.

you can't turn your life back anymore and the facts won't change even if you ignore them. when will you finally learn that?
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 08:28 AM   #240
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 5,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
I never met you either. I was at all the shows in Europe, the big ones in the States as JFK's photos prove.
i am pretty sure that you do not even know wich shows in europe are existing.
I have never seen you on one of them and i attended hundreds of show in the first 10-15 years.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 08:41 AM   #241
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!
 
MaDalton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Cheque Republic
Posts: 37,957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
I'm not talking about your content store, obviously you need more content in it to make up for the lower paying market you relied on. If we had carried on we would have had more. But success is down to sales not the size of the store.
yes, paul, you are absolutely right with everything you say. i admit it. i am a failure. i never figured out over the last 17 years how i can become as successful as the great paul markham

i give up.


















__________________

AmazingContent.com - providing only the best content and service since 2003
Amateur - exGirlfriend - Glamour - Reality - Gonzo - 4K
ICQ 319-146-475 - Skype madalton02826 - sales [at] amazingcontent [dot] com
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 08:43 AM   #242
Klen
The name you know
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Golem city
Posts: 28,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
i am pretty sure that you do not even know wich shows in europe are existing.
I have never seen you on one of them and i attended hundreds of show in the first 10-15 years.
He was on TES Prague 2 times.
__________________
Contact : http://scr.im/addtrades For GFY administration queries - info at gfy.com

10/42
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 09:04 AM   #243
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
I think it's very unfair of Rochard to assume everyone is as clever as him. We all know that only the top sites were attracting affiliates who could send a 100 sign ups a day. With other affiliates, traffic that couldn't be attributed to anyone, type in, rebills self generated traffic, etc. This level of sites or programs of sites were few and far between.

Most sites during the good years were forced to under spend on the actual content used to attract, send, convert, retain members and affiliates. I spoke to all the major solo girl site owners at the time of the height of the solo girl fad and none could afford to buy our content exclusive or even for the Internet only. Most were buying for $300 to $500 a set and video.

The argument that's all they needed to pay was bullshit. Shooting 5/6 scenes in a day tires both model and shooter or the scenes are rushed, little imagination and a site that doesn't retain very well.

So Rochard sets the bar for all at his level and as we know few are as clever as him. We will wait for him to show us the sites he was running back in the day. We can all earn from him.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 09:06 AM   #244
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzebox View Post
Everyone understands that.

You refuse to believe the industry is thriving after the Internet came.
Why do you lie?

I don't refuse to believe, in fact I know it was a great way to make money.

What a lot of people refuse to believe is that we didn't have to run a paysite to make money.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 09:07 AM   #245
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitzer Ebb View Post
I have some content from Paul's old store. If it's OK with him, I can post blurred out releases with what he paid those particular models. I know its not an audition set because I only buy 5 or more sets per amateur girl to have separate page. It may take a while since I closed that site few years ago.
Don't bother, the trolls will keep trolling.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 09:11 AM   #246
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyM View Post
Dude, you should have blurred the personal information in those pics! This can actually be against the law.

BTW.. did you create the papers yourself? It looks like an amateur created those forms instead of a lawyer, which is a very bad idea.
They were acceptable to the magazine's lawyers, American ones had more detailed one's which we also have on file. Yes I fucked up posting the raw ones, but all those girls have moved on since then.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 09:11 AM   #247
Ferus
Join Date: Feb 2001
 
Ferus's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
hat a lot of people refuse to believe is that we didn't have to run a paysite to make money.
You are broke FFS, and we posted the links to prove you never made any real money
__________________
#teamtrees
1 tree = $1
TeamTrees.org - Help us plant 20 million trees around the globe by January 1st, 2020.
Ferus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 10:20 AM   #248
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlenTelaris View Post
He was on TES Prague 2 times.
I've never met Thommy at the European shows. Went to all the Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Paris, Brussels shows until I got sick. Also attended most of the Las Vegas shows, a few Miami ones. Then you met me at the two TES shows I attended in Prague. At pre 2008 shows we I wore Paul Markham Content Store embroidered polo shirts and Eva in a very short skirt and top also embroidered.

We were busy with people coming up to us asking us to shoot custom for prices we didn't shoot for or buy content.

Maybe Rochard and Thommy are too important to talk to us.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 10:28 AM   #249
SpicyM
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
They were acceptable to the magazine's lawyers, American ones had more detailed one's which we also have on file. Yes I fucked up posting the raw ones, but all those girls have moved on since then.

If you shot in Czech Republic, you should have had papers compliant with the Czech law in the first place. My agreements are 7 pages long.
SpicyM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 10:29 AM   #250
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDalton View Post
yes, paul, you are absolutely right with everything you say. i admit it. i am a failure. i never figured out over the last 17 years how i can become as successful as the great paul markham

i give up.
I never said that. You said your paysites weren't a success.

That must be because you and I are just not as clever as Rochard who can put up sites with crap content and make affiliates send 100 joins a day. Both of us had success with our content stores. I had years of success selling to magazines and videos because we had loads of brand new girls and exclusive girls.

We and 100s of paysite owners and affiliates never became as successful as Rochard.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
content, producers, adapted, easy, amazingcontent.com, quick, afford, home, studios, staff, affiliate, opinion, programmer, failed, magazine, hard, mastered, webmaster, exclusive, paysite, business, set, website, close, online
Thread Tools




©2000-, AI Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.