Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2019, 03:45 AM   #151
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferus View Post
All those things we have been saying for the last few years; including but not limited to a hard working staff with specialists in their individual area of expertise, including people that know how to direct models, proper light, makeup, design a enticing story to the set, quality post production, run a affiliate site, generate traffic and partner up with valuable affiliates.

Top it of with financial assets to build and scale the operation, and knowledge to steer the business in the right direction before the major shifts occur.
What makes you think we didn't have hard working staff, didn't know how to direct models, light properly, etc.

Yes we didn't know how to run an affiliate site, generate traffic and partner up with valuable affiliates. That's what we lacked and where people who only knew how to affiliate site, generate traffic and partner up with valuable affiliates and not produce the actual content or afford it missed out.

Still it's no point in taking seriously people who say I never sold anything. They have to be clueless, stupid or just trolling. Our budget for producing content would bankrupt all those one man bands working from home.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 03:52 AM   #152
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferus View Post
On top of that, you never understood branding. You keep referring to the models as "your content" as they were hardware assets. You always wanted it to be about YOU. Look at the names - do you see the difference?
"Paul Markham Teens" vs. "Perfect Gonzo"
"Paul Markham Teens" vs. "Amateur Girls Unleashed"
"Paul Markham Teens" vs. "Casting Couch X"
"Paul Markham Teens" vs. "Fake Taxi"


Get the picture yet?

Who the hell want to start their jerk-session with that name in mind?

Do you understand the concept of "customer centric experience"? You need to put the customer first every time. The customers are your surfers, your models, your partners, your affiliates... never make it about yourself.
My name had been published monthly in loads of magazines, surfers knew that. So they already knew what they would get. The paysites were an offshoot of the content we shot for magazines, our biggest and most reliable market, so you are right they were nothing like the sites you mention.

However I do agree with you about customer being the main thing in selling porn. Sadly too many sites made it about the surfers being just traffic numbers and made affiliates the main thing. You know all those people swearing blind traffic is king.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 03:55 AM   #153
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
I´d already said this...

travelling for scouting, when there are plenty of British hot women looking to enjoy first time vids in porn, it´s all about Paul, it´s something with being the one
I worked 20 years in England and know what it was like. The number of hot women here in Czech outnumbered them by a factor of 5. Hot attractive girls are the reasons so many came here.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 04:07 AM   #154
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 5,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
My name had been published monthly in loads of magazines, surfers knew that. So they already knew what they would get. The paysites were an offshoot of the content we shot for magazines, our biggest and most reliable market, so you are right they were nothing like the sites you mention.
but tell me why did you use PAULA Markham and not Paul Markham?

was that because you did not want people know what you are doing or did you think a women name sells better?

and how did you go to all those big porn fairs where naked meat was obligatory and you claim we don't do it anymore because we're ashamed of what we do?
in women's dresses?
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 04:08 AM   #155
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 5,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
I worked 20 years in England and know what it was like. The number of hot women here in Czech outnumbered them by a factor of 5. Hot attractive girls are the reasons so many came here.
you forgot to add that english girls would not do porn for 300 US per day.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 04:20 AM   #156
Ferus
Join Date: Feb 2001
 
Ferus's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
What makes you think we didn't have hard working staff, didn't know how to direct models, light properly, etc.

The way your content looks and your lack of success.
__________________
#teamtrees
1 tree = $1
TeamTrees.org - Help us plant 20 million trees around the globe by January 1st, 2020.
Ferus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 04:28 AM   #157
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 5,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferus View Post
The way your content looks and your lack of success.
I would not even say that.
a good seller can even sell shit. but if he writes chocolate on the packaging then chocolate lovers will only buy the product once. but those who desperately look for shit will pass by because they don't know shit is in it.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 04:26 AM   #158
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
So a short precis of what's been suggested.

1) Our content is crap and no one online buys it or will buy it.

2) We were unable to shoot better content online content.

3) We should of stayed in the UK where there were so many hot girls. But chose to move to Czech where there isn't the selection.

4) We are broke.

5) We don't know how to run an affiliate program, design, drive traffic, be affiliates, have no access to affiliates, so should of opened a paysite or been affiliates.

6) Because being an affiliate or sponsor is a sure fire way of making millions with crappy content cheap on a site.

Can you see why we stuck to the side of the business we knew, were well established in, paid us far better for our crappy content and successful. We were consistently being approached by large programs who thought a great price and all they could afford for exclusive solo girl sets and video was $300?

And so many affiliates who worked for other people, made barely enough to pay their rent and few made 6 figure incomes.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 05:00 AM   #159
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 5,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
So a short precis of what's been suggested.

1) Our content is crap and no one online buys it or will buy it.
your content is still making millions but not by selling it.
people pay with their presence and buying power that is sold with ads.

Quote:
2) We were unable to shoot better content online content.
good or not good is so subjective.
you can have the best equipment and the cutest girls and the highest skills in shooting - it will not help if a potential buyer does not like the type of girl.
this potential buyer will rather go for a low quality video or picture set with HIS GIRL on it.

Quote:
3) We should of stayed in the UK where there were so many hot girls. But chose to move to Czech where there isn't the selection.
you can do online biz wherever.
if you are in production and bring the work to the girls is not wrong.
but if you are a real high skilled professional with a good name the girls will come to you.
why did hugh hefner never go to CZ ?

Quote:
4) We are broke.
yes - but maybe not in your eyes because for you the molehill is the mount everst.

Quote:
5) We don't know how to run an affiliate program, design, drive traffic, be affiliates, have no access to affiliates, so should of opened a paysite or been affiliates.
correct

Quote:
6) Because being an affiliate or sponsor is a sure fire way of making millions with crappy content cheap on a site.
again - it´s not the content it is the quality and the skills of an affiliate or sponsor

Quote:
Can you see why we stuck to the side of the business we knew, were well established in, paid us far better for our crappy content and successful. We were consistently being approached by large programs who thought a great price and all they could afford for exclusive solo girl sets and video was $300?
they paid 300 as long as there haven´t been competition.
after everyone saw how easy that is the competition tripled up every year.
how do you want to share a cake that does not grow through more and more eaters?

Quote:
And so many affiliates who worked for other people, made barely enough to pay their rent and few made 6 figure incomes.
yes - this is a natural rule. the best will win.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 05:04 AM   #160
Ferus
Join Date: Feb 2001
 
Ferus's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
6) Because being an affiliate or sponsor is a sure fire way of making millions with crappy content cheap on a site.
You still dont get it. Doing something well, is what will get you paid. If your content was at better quality, they would have paid the price... Look at Dean Capture or Tommy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Can you see why we stuck to the side of the business we knew, were well established in, paid us far better for our crappy content and successful. We were consistently being approached by large programs who thought a great price and all they could afford for exclusive solo girl sets and video was $300?

And so many affiliates who worked for other people, made barely enough to pay their rent and few made 6 figure incomes.
You were "approached" but dident make any sales, because you were overpriced compared to the low-mid tier content you had or could produce.

You produced a cheap Ford but priced it as a BMW, and then you blame BMW for making their cars to cheap..

In a 15 year average, you dident break above average pay even by your national standarts. A busdrive made more (above 190 00 Kč)

You live on welfare and help paying for food and rent.. STOP pretending

__________________
#teamtrees
1 tree = $1
TeamTrees.org - Help us plant 20 million trees around the globe by January 1st, 2020.
Ferus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 09:40 AM   #161
fuzebox
making it rain
 
fuzebox's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: seattle
Posts: 19,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferus View Post
Wow, I could have sworn this was custom made just for Paul
fuzebox is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 12:27 PM   #162
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzebox View Post
Wow, I could have sworn this was custom made just for Paul
Or about a dozen other people I can think of off the top of my head. Regardless of Industry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
So a short precis of what's been suggested.

1) Our content is crap and no one online buys it or will buy it.

2) We were unable to shoot better content online content.

3) We should of stayed in the UK where there were so many hot girls. But chose to move to Czech where there isn't the selection.

4) We are broke.

5) We don't know how to run an affiliate program, design, drive traffic, be affiliates, have no access to affiliates, so should of opened a paysite or been affiliates.

6) Because being an affiliate or sponsor is a sure fire way of making millions with crappy content cheap on a site.

Can you see why we stuck to the side of the business we knew, were well established in, paid us far better for our crappy content and successful. We were consistently being approached by large programs who thought a great price and all they could afford for exclusive solo girl sets and video was $300?

And so many affiliates who worked for other people, made barely enough to pay their rent and few made 6 figure incomes.

You are correct in some of those things while others were said to you out of anger, spite or malice.

Thommy (of all people) nailed it. You should have opened a paysite/affiliate program AND done what I suggested: tell a good story. Maybe Paul the ex-Pat photographer who scours the world for hot young repressed girls yearning to express their forbidden sexuality. Of COURSE the 'content' is 'crap' - it's meant to be. It comes from deep inside formerly-Communist USSR countries where it's still 1966.

Again: you had the content but you didn't have the vision. So enjoy your retirement.
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 04:30 PM   #163
ANAL PASTE
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Palm Springs, CA
Posts: 844
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Porn Nerd View Post
Or about a dozen other people I can think of off the top of my head. Regardless of Industry.




You are correct in some of those things while others were said to you out of anger, spite or malice.

Thommy (of all people) nailed it. You should have opened a paysite/affiliate program AND done what I suggested: tell a good story. Maybe Paul the ex-Pat photographer who scours the world for hot young repressed girls yearning to express their forbidden sexuality. Of COURSE the 'content' is 'crap' - it's meant to be. It comes from deep inside formerly-Communist USSR countries where it's still 1966.

Again: you had the content but you didn't have the vision. So enjoy your retirement.
Czech republic was never part of USSR. But you are 100% right about Paul's content. Its one step above "wall rug teens" from Russia.
ANAL PASTE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 09:14 PM   #164
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 51,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANAL PASTE View Post
Czech republic was never part of USSR.
He didn't say that. He said it was a Eastern Bloc country.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 02:23 AM   #165
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
He didn't say that. He said it was a Eastern Bloc country.
He said "Communist USSR countries where it's still 1966." Which proves he knows nothing about Czech.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 02:28 AM   #166
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Porn Nerd View Post
Or about a dozen other people I can think of off the top of my head. Regardless of Industry.




You are correct in some of those things while others were said to you out of anger, spite or malice.

Thommy (of all people) nailed it. You should have opened a paysite/affiliate program AND done what I suggested: tell a good story. Maybe Paul the ex-Pat photographer who scours the world for hot young repressed girls yearning to express their forbidden sexuality. Of COURSE the 'content' is 'crap' - it's meant to be. It comes from deep inside formerly-Communist USSR countries where it's still 1966.

Again: you had the content but you didn't have the vision. So enjoy your retirement.
But according to so many I'm not clever enough to put up a site selling ad space, or an affiliate site.

Putting up a site is not a guaranty of making money, so that's a silly idea.

I was selling to magazines who paid a lot more than online, so didn't care how good or bad my content was. Even in the content stores it was worth more than what exclusive custom Stefan was getting.

Start using logic.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 02:29 AM   #167
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANAL PASTE View Post
Czech republic was never part of USSR. But you are 100% right about Paul's content. Its one step above "wall rug teens" from Russia.
And magazines were paying $1,000s the store made more than online would pay for custom exclusive, so where did I get it wrong?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 03:00 AM   #168
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
The problem is most here refuse to use logic.

They claim we never sold or didn't sell well. Most shooters they say were doing better were one or two man bands. They were shooting 5 scenes in a day for $1,500. Don't tell me they weren't because I know for a fact they were. Anyone who can't sell a set and video 5 times for $60 from a content store is really crap. Sadly there are 20 times more more buyers who will buy content for $60 than pay $1200 for it exclusive.

Yes Dean got more, but he could never get into the market of Penthouse level. This was the market he was aiming at. Stefan could never get $3,000 for a set non exclusive from magazines. This was a market we regularly sold to.

We were a team of 5 people, shooting and scouting for new models. We had a large studio. We could only afford that because of the high price magazines pay. Don't tell me otherwise, Max Candy and Stefan worked from short term rental apartments and their home.

They claim the industry isn't shrinking and say the fact models now have to shoot for themselves instead of professionals is the reason it has grown. Models are shooting for themselves because 10,000s of paysites have gone bust and have no alternative if they want to earn money. There is far less money in self shot amateur porn than well shot professional porn.

They also point to the rise of cams. There has been a small rise in cams but to think that small rise can replace the millions who used to buy a membership everyday is stupid. The industry has shrunk because most buyers now consume porn for free. A billion people on tubes had to come from somewhere and they came from buying porn to getting ti for free.

So why do you still insist I should have opened a paysite? Great affiliates and traffic sellers couldn't manage it. Not Rochard, Thommy or any of the people telling me I should have done it. PN is making a living from picking up up defunct paysites for dimes or doing a split on profits. He offered me that way back when he started.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 03:35 AM   #169
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!
 
MaDalton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Cheque Republic
Posts: 37,963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
The problem is most here refuse to use logic.

They claim we never sold or didn't sell well. Most shooters they say were doing better were one or two man bands. They were shooting 5 scenes in a day for $1,500. Don't tell me they weren't because I know for a fact they were. Anyone who can't sell a set and video 5 times for $60 from a content store is really crap. Sadly there are 20 times more more buyers who will buy content for $60 than pay $1200 for it exclusive.

Yes Dean got more, but he could never get into the market of Penthouse level. This was the market he was aiming at. Stefan could never get $3,000 for a set non exclusive from magazines. This was a market we regularly sold to.

We were a team of 5 people, shooting and scouting for new models. We had a large studio. We could only afford that because of the high price magazines pay. Don't tell me otherwise, Max Candy and Stefan worked from short term rental apartments and their home.

They claim the industry isn't shrinking and say the fact models now have to shoot for themselves instead of professionals is the reason it has grown. Models are shooting for themselves because 10,000s of paysites have gone bust and have no alternative if they want to earn money. There is far less money in self shot amateur porn than well shot professional porn.

They also point to the rise of cams. There has been a small rise in cams but to think that small rise can replace the millions who used to buy a membership everyday is stupid. The industry has shrunk because most buyers now consume porn for free. A billion people on tubes had to come from somewhere and they came from buying porn to getting ti for free.

So why do you still insist I should have opened a paysite? Great affiliates and traffic sellers couldn't manage it. Not Rochard, Thommy or any of the people telling me I should have done it. PN is making a living from picking up up defunct paysites for dimes or doing a split on profits. He offered me that way back when he started.


you may not want to make up lies and assumptions about me when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

i looked at all your yearly revenues from 2002 to 2018 (when you sold the company to Alena B.) and the best year I could find was a bit better than our worst.

unless of course you didn't report your revenues to the tax office - let's hope they don't read GFY then
__________________

AmazingContent.com - providing only the best content and service since 2003
Amateur - exGirlfriend - Glamour - Reality - Gonzo - 4K
ICQ 319-146-475 - Skype madalton02826 - sales [at] amazingcontent [dot] com
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 04:55 AM   #170
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanG View Post
you may not want to make up lies and assumptions about me when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

i looked at all your yearly revenues from 2002 to 2018 (when you sold the company to Alena B.) and the best year I could find was a bit better than our worst.

unless of course you didn't report your revenues to the tax office - let's hope they don't read GFY then
So PM the url or send an email.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 06:15 AM   #171
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 5,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
He said "Communist USSR countries where it's still 1966." Which proves he knows nothing about Czech.
CZ WAS a communist country and an USSR satellite state.
it was also part of the warsaw pact.

so don´t pretend that YOU know much more about CZ than him.
actually YOU SHOULD because you live there.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 06:22 AM   #172
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 5,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
But according to so many I'm not clever enough to put up a site selling ad space, or an affiliate site.
true but that does not change the fact that you SHOULD HAVE BEEN smart enough.
stupidity is no excuse for not doing the right thing.

Quote:
Putting up a site is not a guaranty of making money, so that's a silly idea.
if you want a guarantee you should work as an employee.
where was the guarantee for what you decided to do ? and how did it work out?

Quote:
I was selling to magazines who paid a lot more than online, so didn't care how good or bad my content was. Even in the content stores it was worth more than what exclusive custom Stefan was getting.
mags are still existing - so why don´t you sell them expensive content?

don´t tell me that there are printed tubes now.

Quote:
Start using logic.
says paul markham ????

logic is your biggest enemy, paul.
you are simply unable to think logic.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 06:29 AM   #173
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 5,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
So PM the url or send an email.
very easy to find if you have just a little clue about internet search.

and I have to say I was on my way to apologize to you because I thought I was wrong until I realized that the numbers there are in czech crowns.

in your so-called "best times", your entire annual turnover would not even have been enough to cover my monthly fixed costs.

so no - the molehill is definately NOT the mount everest.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 07:12 AM   #174
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
CZ WAS a communist country and an USSR satellite state.
it was also part of the warsaw pact.

so don´t pretend that YOU know much more about CZ than him.
actually YOU SHOULD because you live there.
Thank you - people's lack of knowledge when it comes to history is shocking sometimes.

And Paul - I DID make you an offer way back when I started but, like the equally (in her own way) annoying Sara Swirls, I knew you would be IMPOSSIBLE to work with so I never really pursued it.

But remember Paul: that was TEN YEARS AGO. The advice you are getting here - like, start a paysite - would have been the smart move back in 2004. Now? Probably not at this point. But go back fifteen years? Cha-ching. Fuck man, if I could make bank with what I am doing there should have been no issue with you pulling in 6 figs with your paysite during the first ten years of the Internet. But you didn't see the "logic" in it.

__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 07:30 AM   #175
ANAL PASTE
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Palm Springs, CA
Posts: 844
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
very easy to find if you have just a little clue about internet search.

and I have to say I was on my way to apologize to you because I thought I was wrong until I realized that the numbers there are in czech crowns.

in your so-called "best times", your entire annual turnover would not even have been enough to cover my monthly fixed costs.

so no - the molehill is definately NOT the mount everest.
Someone posted Paul's model release papers a while back. I think he was paying $10 per photo shoot to his models. He got really quiet after that.
ANAL PASTE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 08:21 AM   #176
JSWENSON
Confirmed User
 
JSWENSON's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
They claim the industry isn't shrinking and say the fact models now have to shoot for themselves instead of professionals is the reason it has grown. Models are shooting for themselves because 10,000s of paysites have gone bust and have no alternative if they want to earn money. There is far less money in self shot amateur porn than well shot professional porn.
Models never made shit from porn, now they do even though most of them are very inefficient and as stubborn as you always were.

The market is FAR bigger than ever. The prices paid on cams eclipses porn site memberships for $360 a year. Customers spend hundreds per MONTH on cams and pic sets and Snapchat. God damn dude, just fucking stop.
JSWENSON is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 08:23 AM   #177
JSWENSON
Confirmed User
 
JSWENSON's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
very easy to find if you have just a little clue about internet search.

and I have to say I was on my way to apologize to you because I thought I was wrong until I realized that the numbers there are in czech crowns.

in your so-called "best times", your entire annual turnover would not even have been enough to cover my monthly fixed costs.

so no - the molehill is definately NOT the mount everest.
JSWENSON is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 02:59 AM   #178
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Porn Nerd View Post
Thank you - people's lack of knowledge when it comes to history is shocking sometimes.

And Paul - I DID make you an offer way back when I started but, like the equally (in her own way) annoying Sara Swirls, I knew you would be IMPOSSIBLE to work with so I never really pursued it.

But remember Paul: that was TEN YEARS AGO. The advice you are getting here - like, start a paysite - would have been the smart move back in 2004. Now? Probably not at this point. But go back fifteen years? Cha-ching. Fuck man, if I could make bank with what I am doing there should have been no issue with you pulling in 6 figs with your paysite during the first ten years of the Internet. But you didn't see the "logic" in it.

Pulling 6 figures, would that be turnover or pure profit? Can you guaranty it? So why were all the deals being offered required me to hand overall my content so they could make paysite and I would have no say in how it was formed, access to the stats and probably stopped shooting for magazines.

The deal you offered wasn't good enough. Buy my content outright and you don't have to work with me. Do a share/partnership deal and you have to work with me.

All we needed was for someone to organise affiliates, drive traffic and work with us on the design of the site and the content we shot. Once they prove there is a six figure profit in a paysite, we drop shooting for magazines. Not that shooting for them had any effect online. As many remember the magazines didn't understand the Internet so weren't any threat.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 03:01 AM   #179
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
So PM the url or send an email.
Still nothing has arrived. Are they telling the truth or lying?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 03:02 AM   #180
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANAL PASTE View Post
Someone posted Paul's model release papers a while back. I think he was paying $10 per photo shoot to his models. He got really quiet after that.
No he didn't go quiet, he told people that was for a 10 minute shoot for "Readers Wives" pictures. So I could sell them to magazines for $300.

If I post a model release of the girls we paid 10,000 CZK to, will you apologise?

As for my accounts being online, people like Thommy, Ferus, Stefan would love to tell everyone where to find them. But strangely don't.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 03:14 AM   #181
Ferus
Join Date: Feb 2001
 
Ferus's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post

As for my accounts being online, people like Thommy, Ferus, Stefan would love to tell everyone where to find them. But strangely don't.
the creditreports I bought cant be published, but you can use this link: https://or.justice.cz/ias/ui/vypis-s...bjektId=593704
And anyone can call Eva Markhamová if they want it confirmed

Keep in mind that $1 = 22,83 Czech Koruna
__________________
#teamtrees
1 tree = $1
TeamTrees.org - Help us plant 20 million trees around the globe by January 1st, 2020.
Ferus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 03:30 AM   #182
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 5,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferus View Post
the creditreports I bought cant be published, but you can use this link: https://or.justice.cz/ias/ui/vypis-s...bjektId=593704
And anyone can call Eva Markhamová if they want it confirmed

Keep in mind that $1 = 22,83 Czech Koruna
in the "good times" the exchange rate was over 30
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 03:37 AM   #183
Ferus
Join Date: Feb 2001
 
Ferus's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
in the "good times" the exchange rate was over 30
But Paul will claim that was a good thing


OECD Better Life Index

https://tradingeconomics.com/slovakia/wages
__________________
#teamtrees
1 tree = $1
TeamTrees.org - Help us plant 20 million trees around the globe by January 1st, 2020.
Ferus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 03:41 AM   #184
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 5,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
No he didn't go quiet, he told people that was for a 10 minute shoot for "Readers Wives" pictures. So I could sell them to magazines for $300.

If I post a model release of the girls we paid 10,000 CZK to, will you apologise?

As for my accounts being online, people like Thommy, Ferus, Stefan would love to tell everyone where to find them. But strangely don't.
let me calculate that

you paid 10$ for a 10 minutes shoot and sold it for 300

so if you paid for a full day 300 dollars you could do 48 such 10-minutes shoots
and made 14.400 with the rights....

that means that you worked in your very best year only 13 or 14 days.

hmmm... I think the the answer to the question "how should we adapt" is looong before
that time.

an option would have been, for example, that those who were responsible for your education would have forced you to at least graduate from elementary school and thus learn some basic knowledge of mathematics.

i'm not saying that school replaces intelligence, but at least you learn to learn there - and you missed that.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 05:34 AM   #185
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!
 
MaDalton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Cheque Republic
Posts: 37,963
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDalton View Post
I won't post the links in public
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
As for my accounts being online, people like Thommy, Ferus, Stefan would love to tell everyone where to find them. But strangely don't.
more lies by Paul...

can you stay with the truth at least once in a while, Paul?
__________________

AmazingContent.com - providing only the best content and service since 2003
Amateur - exGirlfriend - Glamour - Reality - Gonzo - 4K
ICQ 319-146-475 - Skype madalton02826 - sales [at] amazingcontent [dot] com
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 07:31 AM   #186
ANAL PASTE
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Palm Springs, CA
Posts: 844
Anyone still selling Paul's content? Lets buy a few sets and see what he paid them.
ANAL PASTE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 07:33 AM   #187
ANAL PASTE
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Palm Springs, CA
Posts: 844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
No he didn't go quiet, he told people that was for a 10 minute shoot for "Readers Wives" pictures. So I could sell them to magazines for $300.

If I post a model release of the girls we paid 10,000 CZK to, will you apologise?

As for my accounts being online, people like Thommy, Ferus, Stefan would love to tell everyone where to find them. But strangely don't.
I will. Can you post your releases of $300 girls now?
ANAL PASTE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 07:52 AM   #188
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post

All we needed was for someone to organise affiliates, drive traffic and work with us on the design of the site and the content we shot. Once they prove there is a six figure profit in a paysite, we drop shooting for magazines. Not that shooting for them had any effect online. As many remember the magazines didn't understand the Internet so weren't any threat.


This is it Paul. To answer the question of the thread "How should we have adapted"? THIS.

All we need is someone to drive traffic, design the site, organize affiliates....basically all the things you should have learned how to do yourself. But, being older and established in print, these new skills were, like a Baby Boomer trying to figure out a Blackberry, beyond you.

Back 10-15 years ago you could have easily reached six figs (profit) if you had done the above. Rebills were strong back then so it was relatively easy (compared to today) to build a Membership base. The above is basically what it means to be a Program Owner (not an affiliate) and you were not interested, couldn't see the profit potential, the skills were above your competence level and then there's that photographer's superior attitude. LOL

Enjoy your retirement Paul and stop looking back.
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 11:04 AM   #189
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 51,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
And magazines were paying $1,000s the store made more than online would pay for custom exclusive, so where did I get it wrong?
This is what you don't understand.... In 2002 you could take $1k of average content and slap it into a crappy stie with a cute name make $1k a day for the next ten years....
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 11:35 AM   #190
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 5,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANAL PASTE View Post
I will. Can you post your releases of $300 girls now?
he paid it to some of them but for a full day.

in a day you can shoot 3 videos and 6 picture sets EASY.

but this is not the question. the question for me is why he thinks that he made that much money ?

i mean for someone who did not even finish the ground school and lives in CZ in a time where a beer in a bar was less than 1 dollar it might be much - i do not even doubt that.

paul have no relation of big and small because with porn he was able to survive - and I am sure when he went out of school with 14 or 15 everybody told him that he will never make money for a normal life.
and they were right because with this little what we can see on his balance you could not live in england. you can live in a little cabin in a small CZ village on the country side.

maybe he is the 10th richest citizen there because the other 2 of the 12 have less.

running a successful business does not mean that you sell a product overpriced to a few idiots. it means that you can survive within a high competition and still make GOOD money. this is something one can be proud off but not because he came accidentally in the money rain and was not even smart enough to become rich.

he had his chance - he missed it completely but this is more than he could expect with his skills.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 12:13 PM   #191
fuzebox
making it rain
 
fuzebox's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: seattle
Posts: 19,746
I just can't believe that in a thread titled "how should we have adapted", the word "magazine" is thrown around so many times...


goddammit I finally got sucked into this thread
fuzebox is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 12:55 PM   #192
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzebox View Post
I just can't believe that in a thread titled "how should we have adapted", the word "magazine" is thrown around so many times...


goddammit I finally got sucked into this thread

Yes, next Paul will be waxing poetic about vaudeville.
Ah those were the days!

:D
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 04:39 AM   #193
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
*****************
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 04:45 AM   #194
OldJeff
Big Fucking hahahaha
 
OldJeff's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,690
My Thoughts in a sentence

You wasted a tremendous amount of time looking in the rear view talking about how things WERE instead of working at profiting with how things ARE

This sentence would be accurate on any date since 1999
__________________
"As pornographers we must act responsibly! ;))"
- Nickatilynx



Send traffic to the sites that make the most money and grow up. ~ Paul Markham



PUT PAUL IN THE HALL
OldJeff is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 04:59 AM   #195
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
As you can clearly see I have paid £200 to £400 during my whole career for a full days work. Anyone who thinks girls will pose nude for $10 a day knows nothing about content or being an idiot or just trolling.

Stefan for sure knows I paid more than him for solo girl days because he used the same girls and my make up artist who worked for him told me. He was forced to pay more for hardcore because agents made sure he did.

So I now expect apologies to come in and for you to drop this stupid argument.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 05:10 AM   #196
Ferus
Join Date: Feb 2001
 
Ferus's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
So I now expect apologies to come in and for you to drop this stupid argument.

from whom? The only thing I'm sorry about is you not being able to understand your failure and you not having the skills to adapt.

The links we posted above show it all - you dident make any money - and those are public records
__________________
#teamtrees
1 tree = $1
TeamTrees.org - Help us plant 20 million trees around the globe by January 1st, 2020.
Ferus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 05:10 AM   #197
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
This is what you don't understand.... In 2002 you could take $1k of average content and slap it into a crappy stie with a cute name make $1k a day for the next ten years....
If an affiliate had came to me with proof, by promoting my site and showing me what he could do with good content, I would have partnered up with him. But none did, none bought enough of my Bargain Basement to do whet you make sound was easy.

You would think I never opened a paysite, never had affiliates, never spoke to affiliates and never sold our content to paysites and knew what they were doing.

The only place to get the volume of traffic to make $1k a day profit was on the top TGPs with a good gallery full of good content and not make a loss with the B/W bill. Something not possible with crap saturated content. Back in early 2000s, there was little crap content because the creators of that content were doing it themselves, but not making anything like $1k a day. I suspect this is pure fantasy as at the time you worked part of the time for other people. Someone make $1k a day doesn't do that.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 05:12 AM   #198
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!
 
MaDalton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Cheque Republic
Posts: 37,963
are you now posting models real names and addresses (which thankfully have changed probably since then) on GFY?

maybe it would be easier for everyone, including you, if you were banned.

And yeah, we paid agencies, because they did work for us, not sure if it's a proud moment to say that you didn't pay agencies.

And we never paid girls $10 and pretended it's just a casting and then sold the content for $300.

with every post you make you look worse
__________________

AmazingContent.com - providing only the best content and service since 2003
Amateur - exGirlfriend - Glamour - Reality - Gonzo - 4K
ICQ 319-146-475 - Skype madalton02826 - sales [at] amazingcontent [dot] com
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 05:13 AM   #199
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzebox View Post
I just can't believe that in a thread titled "how should we have adapted", the word "magazine" is thrown around so many times...


goddammit I finally got sucked into this thread
Because I want people to understand there was a porn industry that thrived before the Internet came.

The global market the online community claimed to have access to was and still is N. America, Europe and a few other places very low down the list. Places that always had porn and still the backbone of bought traffic.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 05:15 AM   #200
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 52,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANAL PASTE View Post
I will. Can you post your releases of $300 girls now?
Posted so I expect a reply.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
content, producers, adapted, easy, amazingcontent.com, quick, afford, home, studios, staff, affiliate, opinion, programmer, failed, magazine, hard, mastered, webmaster, exclusive, paysite, business, set, website, close, online
Thread Tools




©2000-, AI Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.