Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Not an advertiser on GFY? Launching a new promo for your affiliate program? Announcing a new site in your program? Spam your program announcements here. All event announcement should also be posted in the Announcements forum.

 
Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2019, 03:15 AM   #1
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 541
WPLiveCam | The Live Cams All-in-One WordPress Theme

Hello everyone ! It's Dylan from WP-Script and I'm glad to present you today a new brand, product & site created by WPLiveCam team.

__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 05:09 AM   #2
bns666
Confirmed Fetishist
 
bns666's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Fetishland
Posts: 11,200
nice
__________________
MAKE EA$Y MONEY WITH: STRIP CASH 🔥 CAM SODA 🔥 CHATURBATE 🔥 WEBCAM WIZ 🔥 AWE / LIVE JASMIN
CRAK REVENUE 🔥 STREAMATE 🔥 X LOVE CASH 🔥 BONGA CASH 🔥 CAMS POWER 🔥 DATING GOLD
SELL SERVICES ON FIVERR 🔥 CHEAPEST .COM/.NET DOMAINS: NAME SILO 🔥 EASY PAYMENTS: PAXUM
bns666 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 05:16 AM   #3
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 541
Thank you bns
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 07:20 AM   #4
TubeSubmitters
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,636
Same quality as your other products?
__________________
Submitting to them tubes all day long
TubeSubmitters is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 07:37 AM   #5
Brian mike
TC Network
 
Brian mike's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: www.TanCenter.net
Posts: 4,793
Quote:
Originally Posted by TubeSubmitters View Post
Same quality as your other products?
... ...
__________________
Brian mike is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 08:20 AM   #6
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by TubeSubmitters View Post
Same quality as your other products?
This product was interesting to develop as the methods used to make a more sustainable products will be shared with WP-Script themes/plugins to make it much more stable and clean.

I will publish very soon the list of the coming improvements on our twitter : https://twitter.com/WPLiveCam
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 09:31 AM   #7
Cobra69erss
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 52
Bought 2 of your programs which are pretty much useless so needless to say I won't be pulling out my cc for this one!!!
__________________
cobra69ers at hotmail dot com
Cobra69erss is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 10:17 AM   #8
grzepa
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 866
Hi, can your script do the following :

- only parse models from a fixed model list, mean I have a list of like 100 or so models and I want only them to be parsed on my site.
__________________
Like X-ART !!
grzepa is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 08:03 PM   #9
ruff
So Fucking Bland
 
ruff's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Miami Beach, FL
Posts: 4,012
I like it and I bought it. You guys do decent work. I think I own pretty much all of your scripts.
ruff is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 09:42 PM   #10
AmeliaG
Confirmed User
 
AmeliaG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by grzepa View Post
Hi, can your script do the following :

- only parse models from a fixed model list, mean I have a list of like 100 or so models and I want only them to be parsed on my site.
I have the same question
AmeliaG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 01:14 AM   #11
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by grzepa View Post
Hi, can your script do the following :

- only parse models from a fixed model list, mean I have a list of like 100 or so models and I want only them to be parsed on my site.
Hello ! No it's not possible, we want wplivecam to be easy the more people so it's not so open.

Please keep in mind that the current version is only the very beginning and that lot of features that allow to do more things (such as filters if you want to niche your theme) will come soon.
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 07:00 AM   #12
magneto664
God Bless You
 
magneto664's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Glasgow, $cotland
Posts: 1,441
first of all, you should stay away from SEO settings, since your theme adds posts as custom taxonomies straight to wordpress, leave title and description post settings to plugins such as yoast - they do it better, are updated and are free. No one will do SEO better than a plugin designed for this. Also start using custom fields in wordpress -include the model's name, age and hair color in them etc. tnx
__________________
magneto664 📧 gmail.com
Adult Backlinks 💘Best Website Stats 💘 Best CDN for Adult Content
My Fav: 👍Chaturbate 👍 Stripchat 👍 Dateprofits 👍 AdultFriendFinder
magneto664 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 07:18 AM   #13
magneto664
God Bless You
 
magneto664's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Glasgow, $cotland
Posts: 1,441
AND STRONG ADVICE STOP USING THIS THEME ON WORKING SITE
--- the chaturbate code link to 1 usd sign-up program not to rev-share!
STOP USING COS YOU WILL LOST ONLY MONEY IF YOU GENERATE SPENDING MEMBERS on this!!
__________________
magneto664 📧 gmail.com
Adult Backlinks 💘Best Website Stats 💘 Best CDN for Adult Content
My Fav: 👍Chaturbate 👍 Stripchat 👍 Dateprofits 👍 AdultFriendFinder
magneto664 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 01:08 PM   #14
TubeSubmitters
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,636
Good advice to stop using wp-script themes
__________________
Submitting to them tubes all day long
TubeSubmitters is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 07:58 PM   #15
ruff
So Fucking Bland
 
ruff's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Miami Beach, FL
Posts: 4,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by TubeSubmitters View Post
Good advice to stop using wp-script themes
If all you depend on is Google, you already have issues.
ruff is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 03:20 AM   #16
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by magneto664 View Post
AND STRONG ADVICE STOP USING THIS THEME ON WORKING SITE
--- the chaturbate code link to 1 usd sign-up program not to rev-share!
STOP USING COS YOU WILL LOST ONLY MONEY IF YOU GENERATE SPENDING MEMBERS on this!!
Hello ! You'll be happy to know that the option to choose REVS/PPF for Chaturbate is coming tonight in the next update thanks to your advice.
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 09:41 AM   #17
mete34
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by WP-Script View Post
Please everyone read this message : It's been months now we informed all our customers multiple times that WPS Player now works perfectly with MP4 self-hosted videos only and that all redirections blocking are now done by WPS Mass Embedder.
- Wps player does not work but you are still selling on your site.

- Wps player dont working too with mp4 and I showed you that it don't working on online chat. (you saw it doesn't work in my site)

- I wanted you to change "dont working plugin Wps player" and "WPS Mass Embedder" I opened ticket

Why haven't you changed in 10 days? and why dont answer to tickets (you said max. 48 hours for reply) Why are you waiting?
mete34 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 05:27 PM   #18
magneto664
God Bless You
 
magneto664's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Glasgow, $cotland
Posts: 1,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by WP-Script View Post
Hello ! You'll be happy to know that the option to choose REVS/PPF for Chaturbate is coming tonight in the next update thanks to your advice.
still a long way to make this theme suitable for use.
__________________
magneto664 📧 gmail.com
Adult Backlinks 💘Best Website Stats 💘 Best CDN for Adult Content
My Fav: 👍Chaturbate 👍 Stripchat 👍 Dateprofits 👍 AdultFriendFinder
magneto664 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 08:16 AM   #19
adultchatpay
Let's Make Money
 
adultchatpay's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 7,203
Is this worth a try?
__________________
ICQ - 472606308 | Email: http://scr.im/adultchatpay
Skype: live:adultchatpay
adultchatpay is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 10:24 PM   #20
chakeda
Registered User
 
chakeda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 40
Looks like a solid piece of codes there WP-Script!

You guys are still maintaining WPS LiveJasmin right? Will that have new cam sites added to it?
__________________
POVCat
HentaiWire
CamReplayer
and more! Email admin at povcat for link exchange.
chakeda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 02:30 AM   #21
tornell
Confirmed User
 
tornell's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: United States
Posts: 3,793
I use this script, but so far a lot of bugs, I can't import bongacams, I don't see any webcams today included into my site ....
tornell is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 06:33 AM   #22
magneto664
God Bless You
 
magneto664's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Glasgow, $cotland
Posts: 1,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by adultchatpay View Post
Is this worth a try?
Not now. No options or configuration. only basic options and so not all working
Guy needs a 7 day work day by day to get something from this.
__________________
magneto664 📧 gmail.com
Adult Backlinks 💘Best Website Stats 💘 Best CDN for Adult Content
My Fav: 👍Chaturbate 👍 Stripchat 👍 Dateprofits 👍 AdultFriendFinder
magneto664 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 07:03 AM   #23
Brian mike
TC Network
 
Brian mike's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: www.TanCenter.net
Posts: 4,793
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xmedia View Post
better don't release more products until you are able to provide proper support for your current ones
Quote:
Originally Posted by WP-Script View Post
Not if we release new product that doesn't require any support

You've been Warned https:/?load=/fucking-around-and-b...m-product.html

__________________
Brian mike is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 03:18 PM   #24
exotic
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Latin America
Posts: 52
We purchased this and sorry to say it should not have been released. It’s quite buggy, broken in places. Documentation is missing. it’s fuctionality on a scale of 1-10 its a 1. It lacks any kind of decent search, lacks a tags page, no admin options for anything. It’s just import all models or do nothing. You cant feature models, you can’t pick models, you cant blacklist models, etc. WP-Script needs to get a group of beta testers, and take feedback from people that really use the product. and now what, 3 versions in 5 days? They need to do the Apha testing internally, get the needed basic features in, then make sure those features work. They dont do this. They depend on all the buyers complaining…the buyer will ahve to spend 100 hours programming to fix what should have been working in the first release. Horrible.
exotic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 03:22 PM   #25
exotic
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Latin America
Posts: 52
and if a model is offline you get this:

----------------------------------
Oops! That page can’t be found.

It looks like nothing was found. Please try another search.

------
then thumbs of models presently online. So if a surfer bookmarks his favorite model, he will think she quit the business.. Makes perfect sense, right?
exotic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 01:22 AM   #26
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by tornell View Post
I use this script, but so far a lot of bugs, I can't import bongacams, I don't see any webcams today included into my site ....
Hello ! BongaCams import issue has been fixed !
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 01:27 AM   #27
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by exotic View Post
We purchased this and sorry to say it should not have been released. Itís quite buggy, broken in places. Documentation is missing. itís fuctionality on a scale of 1-10 its a 1. It lacks any kind of decent search, lacks a tags page, no admin options for anything. Itís just import all models or do nothing. You cant feature models, you canít pick models, you cant blacklist models, etc. WP-Script needs to get a group of beta testers, and take feedback from people that really use the product. and now what, 3 versions in 5 days? They need to do the Apha testing internally, get the needed basic features in, then make sure those features work. They dont do this. They depend on all the buyers complainingÖthe buyer will ahve to spend 100 hours programming to fix what should have been working in the first release. Horrible.
Thank you for your feedback Exotic ! Concerning the documentation, we are building it little by little and it goes very well ! Each documentation section will even have their videos in order to help customers better.

All the features you are asking are coming but we first wanted to release a product with the basic features and then listen to the community to know which feature has to be included first, for example, filtering will be added soon in a next update in order to allow customers to niche their theme.
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 01:28 AM   #28
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian mike View Post
I didn't talk about this product actually, even though it was quite similar
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 06:08 AM   #29
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by chakeda View Post
Looks like a solid piece of codes there WP-Script!

You guys are still maintaining WPS LiveJasmin right? Will that have new cam sites added to it?
Hey ! If you talk about WPS LiveJasmin, it was an exclusive plugin in aprtnership with AWEmpire, no other sources will be added. Concerning WPLiveCam, we would love to include CAM4 & CamSoda soon
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 06:47 AM   #30
Ferus
Join Date: Feb 2001
 
Ferus's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,072
Looking at your history and the other topics still floating the forums, I would call it a clusterfuck of a product and anyone with and IQ above 80 should are smart enough to stay away. Only a scammer would charge for a product that is CLEARLY still in a early beta-phase.

In this topic alone, there are enough information to fully qualify a chargeback of a purchase.
__________________
#teamtrees
1 tree = $1
TeamTrees.org - Help us plant 20 million trees around the globe by January 1st, 2020.
Ferus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 08:36 AM   #31
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferus View Post
Looking at your history and the other topics still floating the forums, I would call it a clusterfuck of a product and anyone with and IQ above 80 should are smart enough to stay away. Only a scammer would charge for a product that is CLEARLY still in a early beta-phase.

In this topic alone, there are enough information to fully qualify a chargeback of a purchase.
Hi ! The product is definitely not in beta-phase, we realy wanted to keep it simple but it seems (and it's normal) that people actually enjoys more features and we will answer their demand. Releasing the product in it's current phase is the best thing to do for us as we can listen to the feedback and going to the right direction or notice problem that we couldn't see before in test phase.

Please, keep the word "scam" for MLM businesses or whatever. All the information concering the product are on our website. You can watch the demo version by yourself and even try the Wordpress customizer. People pay once for the theme, they get the theme forever with updates included. Is it what you call a scam ?
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 08:47 AM   #32
TubeSubmitters
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,636
Zero replies to tickets, zero chance that previous customers will buy from you again...
__________________
Submitting to them tubes all day long
TubeSubmitters is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 09:29 AM   #33
Ferus
Join Date: Feb 2001
 
Ferus's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by WP-Script View Post
Hi ! The product is definitely not in beta-phase, we realy wanted to keep it simple but it seems (and it's normal) that people actually enjoys more features and we will answer their demand. Releasing the product in it's current phase is the best thing to do for us as we can listen to the feedback and going to the right direction or notice problem that we couldn't see before in test phase.

Please, keep the word "scam" for MLM businesses or whatever. All the information concering the product are on our website. You can watch the demo version by yourself and even try the Wordpress customizer. People pay once for the theme, they get the theme forever with updates included. Is it what you call a scam ?
Nice try.. but it dont work
Look at the tickets, look at the bugs people report.. its NOT a product ready for production no matter how you spin it.

fix it, or give people their money back
__________________
#teamtrees
1 tree = $1
TeamTrees.org - Help us plant 20 million trees around the globe by January 1st, 2020.
Ferus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 10:21 AM   #34
Tomas-R
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 103
what kind of hosting needs for this WP theme?
__________________
New offer! Voyeur HD online cams! Got a question? Write to me.
Tomas-R is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 10:23 AM   #35
exotic
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Latin America
Posts: 52
It’s not beta, Beta is when it has the major bugs are gone and has full functionality planned for that version. Alpha is when it is very buggy (CSS and coding errors) and the features are not all there. after the 1.0 release thy had not working:

We have it running on 5 sites.

- Chaturbate

and there was no way to delete the thousands of models it will import. fixed in 1.03

The 1.0 version should have some instructions, for example, how to make it look like thier demo. Nope. Still no.

On the homepage, you will get a mix, with no control, men, women, trans, everything.
I just want women on the home page, sorry, cant do that.

If you want to filter by a tag, sorry, no.
If you want to block a model, sorry, no.
If you dont want 100,000 models to be in your database? sorry, no.
Thumbnails on the models page? No.
So you want banner ads/ ad blocks? No.
Popups? No.
Any Ads? sorry, no.
Search page so you can find a blonde with big tits? No.
Change the model data display? No.
Pagination? No. Home page and category have NO PAGINATION.

Just ask them why they dont use beta testers to catch the bugs, and a forum where features and FUNCTIONALITY can be requested.

The menu dropdown need a CSS fix - it's 100% white/blank. cant be read.
Check out on our OrientalPorn.com - see the TAGs item on the top menu?

For the same money, you should look for something with filtering, real control on how your site will look and function. We purchased the Roboscripts.net product to check out and compare. I will update.
exotic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 12:43 PM   #36
Ferus
Join Date: Feb 2001
 
Ferus's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by exotic View Post
Itís not beta, Beta is when it has the major bugs are gone and has full functionality planned for that version. Alpha is when it is very buggy (CSS and coding errors) and the features are not all there. after the 1.0 release thy had not working:

We have it running on 5 sites.

- Chaturbate

and there was no way to delete the thousands of models it will import. fixed in 1.03

The 1.0 version should have some instructions, for example, how to make it look like thier demo. Nope. Still no.

On the homepage, you will get a mix, with no control, men, women, trans, everything.
I just want women on the home page, sorry, cant do that.

If you want to filter by a tag, sorry, no.
If you want to block a model, sorry, no.
If you dont want 100,000 models to be in your database? sorry, no.
Thumbnails on the models page? No.
So you want banner ads/ ad blocks? No.
Popups? No.
Any Ads? sorry, no.
Search page so you can find a blonde with big tits? No.
Change the model data display? No.
Pagination? No. Home page and category have NO PAGINATION.

Just ask them why they dont use beta testers to catch the bugs, and a forum where features and FUNCTIONALITY can be requested.

The menu dropdown need a CSS fix - it's 100% white/blank. cant be read.
Check out on our OrientalPorn.com - see the TAGs item on the top menu?

For the same money, you should look for something with filtering, real control on how your site will look and function. We purchased the Roboscripts.net product to check out and compare. I will update.
FFS you moron! Scroll up and read the problem people are writing about. Im not talking about "features"... The shit dont work as intended and your support dont reply
__________________
#teamtrees
1 tree = $1
TeamTrees.org - Help us plant 20 million trees around the globe by January 1st, 2020.
Ferus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 02:25 PM   #37
exotic
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Latin America
Posts: 52
Hi, Ferus, are you replying to me? I am a webmaster that purchased wp-script software, not someone working at wp-script. I agree with you 100%, its buggy, should not be released.
But even if it was not buggy, it has zero of the neccesary features to make money!
exotic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 07:45 PM   #38
Dmitry
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 461
Nice script, I wish you could sort out problems with it and keep clients happy!

Are you interested to get models from our ModelNet network? We offer API to get models from all websites based on WebVideo platform and it could be used with payment processing at the Wordpress site.

What is good:
1) A visitor will not leave WordPress website to register/buy tokens/spend tokens
2) ModelNet API is stable, no need to parse raw HTML/CSS code.
3) Customizable chat page and model profile
__________________
WebVideo: live video chat software with all features required to run business.
Camazee: personal paid video chat widget.
ModelNet: cloud of live models to start webcam chat site
Email: [email protected]
Skype: alentyev
Dmitry is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 02:38 AM   #39
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 541
Guys, I must be missing a point here, we ltierally received only few tickets reaching us for bugs. Today again, 0 tickets so please if face any problem don't hesitate to write us here : https://www.wplivecam.com/help/
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 02:40 AM   #40
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by exotic View Post
Itís not beta, Beta is when it has the major bugs are gone and has full functionality planned for that version. Alpha is when it is very buggy (CSS and coding errors) and the features are not all there. after the 1.0 release thy had not working:

We have it running on 5 sites.

- Chaturbate

and there was no way to delete the thousands of models it will import. fixed in 1.03

The 1.0 version should have some instructions, for example, how to make it look like thier demo. Nope. Still no.

On the homepage, you will get a mix, with no control, men, women, trans, everything.
I just want women on the home page, sorry, cant do that.

If you want to filter by a tag, sorry, no.
If you want to block a model, sorry, no.
If you dont want 100,000 models to be in your database? sorry, no.
Thumbnails on the models page? No.
So you want banner ads/ ad blocks? No.
Popups? No.
Any Ads? sorry, no.
Search page so you can find a blonde with big tits? No.
Change the model data display? No.
Pagination? No. Home page and category have NO PAGINATION.

Just ask them why they dont use beta testers to catch the bugs, and a forum where features and FUNCTIONALITY can be requested.

The menu dropdown need a CSS fix - it's 100% white/blank. cant be read.
Check out on our OrientalPorn.com - see the TAGs item on the top menu?

For the same money, you should look for something with filtering, real control on how your site will look and function. We purchased the Roboscripts.net product to check out and compare. I will update.
Hello,

Filter by tag, niche your theme and banner are coming. We just want to keep going little by little in order to controle very single aspect of coming feature.

If you need any help don't hesitate to write us here : Guys, I must be missing a point here, we ltierally received only few tickets reaching us for bugs. Today again, 0 tickets so please if face any problem don't hesitate to write us here : https://www.wplivecam.com/help/
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 03:21 AM   #41
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitry View Post
Nice script, I wish you could sort out problems with it and keep clients happy!

Are you interested to get models from our ModelNet network? We offer API to get models from all websites based on WebVideo platform and it could be used with payment processing at the Wordpress site.

What is good:
1) A visitor will not leave WordPress website to register/buy tokens/spend tokens
2) ModelNet API is stable, no need to parse raw HTML/CSS code.
3) Customizable chat page and model profile
Thank you for your feedback Dmitri ! We are constantly fixing issues and give new features.

Filtering / tags is the next one to come. I want people to understand tht we go further, little by little in order to transform WPLiveCam theme into an ultimate all-in-one theme that includes all the features requested by people above in this thread
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 02:54 AM   #42
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 541
Filter & pagination are the first new features that will be incldued. Slowly but surely, they are more and more improving to reach people demand.

We also plan to ad popunder / banner / add tiles in a next update
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 04:58 PM   #43
magneto664
God Bless You
 
magneto664's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Glasgow, $cotland
Posts: 1,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by WP-Script View Post
Filter & pagination are the first new features that will be incldued. Slowly but surely, they are more and more improving to reach people demand.

We also plan to ad popunder / banner / add tiles in a next update
This looks extremely funny.

" Search result pages no displays up to 60 webcam models + pagination"

why 60 webcams? did you know in the wordpress is a value "Blog pages show at most"
and you can setup for all wordpress.
So where is a point to set this for 60? Do you know how to get this parametr and use in your theme?

and second.

Ľ Ads zones to add any html or JavaScript ads

Why you want add adzones when you can add a widget areas and make it more flexible?

Is look very very bad. i think about refund.
__________________
magneto664 📧 gmail.com
Adult Backlinks 💘Best Website Stats 💘 Best CDN for Adult Content
My Fav: 👍Chaturbate 👍 Stripchat 👍 Dateprofits 👍 AdultFriendFinder
magneto664 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 07:49 PM   #44
mete34
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferus View Post
Looking at your history and the other topics still floating the forums, I would call it a clusterfuck of a product and anyone with and IQ above 80 should are smart enough to stay away. Only a scammer would charge for a product that is CLEARLY still in a early beta-phase.

In this topic alone, there are enough information to fully qualify a chargeback of a purchase.
(you are right...)

Wps player does not work but you are still selling on your site.

- Wps player dont working too with mp4 and I showed you that it don't working on online chat. (you saw it doesn't work in my site)

- I wanted you to change "dont working plugin Wps player" and "WPS Mass Embedder" I opened ticket

Why haven't you changed in 10 days? and why dont answer to tickets (you said max. 48 hours for reply) Why are you waiting?
mete34 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 12:28 AM   #45
exotic
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Latin America
Posts: 52
There is NO Geo control, so I am thinking that the script violates the TOS of multiple Cam companies.

Webmasters will be in risk of getting banned... CAM co's like LiveJasmin want Models to be able to ban viewers from thier own country.
exotic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 02:06 AM   #46
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by magneto664 View Post
This looks extremely funny.

" Search result pages no displays up to 60 webcam models + pagination"

why 60 webcams? did you know in the wordpress is a value "Blog pages show at most"
and you can setup for all wordpress.
So where is a point to set this for 60? Do you know how to get this parametr and use in your theme?

and second.

Ľ Ads zones to add any html or JavaScript ads

Why you want add adzones when you can add a widget areas and make it more flexible?

Is look very very bad. i think about refund.

Hello, good news for you concerning 60 webcams display :
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 02:03 PM   #47
brassmonkey
No I Hate Watermelon
 
brassmonkey's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Oprah's Fat Coochie
Posts: 64,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by TubeSubmitters View Post
Zero replies to tickets, zero chance that previous customers will buy from you again...
my ticket was made in the early summer!!
__________________
--------->[email protected] <---------
Services: Turning your old blogs into tube sites,site build,twitter promo pages etc... get a quote Today!
brassmonkey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 09:46 PM   #48
exotic
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Latin America
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by WP-Script View Post
Hello, good news for you concerning 60 webcams display :
WARNING - DONT UPGRADE TO 1.04

Yeah, well you need to TEST these releases...

1.04 kills the model page - other than the header, its blank. I did a clean install, uploaded the ZIP.

Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: The key site_category doesn't exists.
exotic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 09:49 PM   #49
exotic
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Latin America
Posts: 52
Dropdown CSS ERROR

I had posted previously on the fact that if you make a header menu item with a dropdown, the text is invisible (yeah unless you mouseover)

My dropdown was of TAGS and shows as a grey rectangle ...

its still not fixed.
exotic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 02:13 AM   #50
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
my ticket was made in the early summer!!
This thread is different from WP-Script themes & plugins, don't hesitate to read my last answer to this thread to get your answer : https:/?load=/announcements/116733...1#post22555444
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
wplivecam, https://www.wplivecam.com, brand, product, site, discover, team, created, glad, all-in-one, wordpress, cams, live, theme, wp-script, dylan
Thread Tools




©2000-, AI Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.